Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Brahma Reddy Battula <br...@apache.org> on 2019/05/14 05:46:07 UTC

[VOTE] Unprotect HDFS-13891 (HDFS RBF Branch)

Hi Folks,

INFRA-18181 made all the Hadoop branches are protected.
Badly HDFS-13891 branch needs to rebased as we contribute core patches
trunk..So,currently we are stuck with rebase as it’s not allowed to force
push.Hence raised INFRA-18361.

Can we have a quick vote for INFRA sign-off to proceed as this is blocking
all branch commits??

--

--Brahma Reddy Battula

Re: [VOTE] Unprotect HDFS-13891 (HDFS RBF Branch)

Posted by Aaron Fabbri <aj...@gmail.com>.
+1 to unprotect feature branch (in general) for rebasing against trunk.

Posted by Aaron Fabbri <aj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dinesh Chitlangia <dc...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
+1(non-binding) for branch.

Posted by Dinesh Chitlangia <dc...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.