Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> on 2017/10/26 11:39:33 UTC

Code of Conduct (was Re: apr "the latest available version")

Hi folks,
I would like to remind everyone that Apache has a code of conduct, at
http://www.apache.org/foundation/policies/conduct.html

People are asked to follow these guidelines. Failure to do so may result
in people being removed from the lists. This is a volunteer-driven
community, we frankly do not have the time or patience to deal with
people spewing negativity all the time.

I thank those of you who are here to help and learn for your patience
and understanding.

With regards,
Daniel on behalf of the Apache HTTP Server Project.