Posted to users@camel.apache.org by souciance <so...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/08 23:48:05 UTC

Re: How to test routes when using another TestRunner

Hi Greg,

I am also trying to get cucumber working with camel, any chance you can
share the snippet you added to get it to work? Thanks
Souciance

Re: How to test routes when using another TestRunner

Posted by biphasic <gr...@neovahealth.co.uk>.
Hey souciance,
please feel free to look at the code which I uploaded yesterday since I think it's interesting for more people: https://github.com/NeovaHealth/ARNIE

Have a look at the CamelConnector class. In World() in the stepDefinitions I create a test environment that sets up its own context with this.setUp().

For the tests you currently need a Postgresql endpoint. I'm working on disentangling this at the time.
Kind regards,
Greg

Kind regards,
Gregor Lenz
Developer, Neova Health
Office: 0845 003 9159

I am also trying to get cucumber working with camel, any chance you can share the snippet you added to get it to work? Thanks
Souciance

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/How-to-test-routes-when-using-another-TestRunner-tp5772687p5773514.html
To unsubscribe from How to test routes when using another TestRunner, click here .
NAML