Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/20 15:37:10 UTC

FlexJS New errors in Closure Compiler

Since updating to the newest changes to Falcon, I started getting some errors that look like this:

Aug 20, 2017 6:28:02 PM com.google.javascript.jscomp.LoggerErrorManager println
SEVERE: /Users/harbs/Documents/git/PrintUI/printui-flexjs/PortedPrintUI/bin/js-debug/com/printui/model/vos/StoryVO.js:191: ERROR - non-monotonic data-flow analysis
com.printui.model.vos.StoryVO.prototype.buildTextFlow = function() {
                                                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^

These errors prevent closure from minimizing the code.

I don’t see anything obvious that would be causing the errors.

Any suggestions?

Harbs

Re: FlexJS New errors in Closure Compiler

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
I’ll try playing with this later. I don’t have a lot of time today so I’ll see when I get to it.

I’ll try connecting with you tomorrow if you have time.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.