Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Soheil Eizadi <se...@infoblox.com> on 2013/08/29 00:16:17 UTC

Add network offering UI problem

I have an operlapping window problem on a Modal Dialog box that is shown. The problem happens on FireFox and Chrome. The window overlaps only if you create two offerings back to back. I create one, enable service and go back and create another one and I have the problem.

I have not I have seen this UI problem when I was working on 4.2 and now that I have merged to the latest trunk on 4.3, I still see this problem. Should I log a JIRA Bug request, the snapshot showing problem below:
https://sites.google.com/site/opencloudstack/_/rsrc/1377725503233/home/Screen%20Shot%202013-08-28%20at%209.46.29%20AM.png

-Soheil

RE: Add network offering UI problem

Posted by Soheil Eizadi <se...@infoblox.com>.
OK, logged a bug for it:

I can recreate it on Safari as well, but could not reproduce it on Win7 with IE.
-Soheil
It would also be good if you could test on some more browsers, if they all
are affected then it should be an easy fix :)

Marty

Posted by Marty Sweet <ms...@gmail.com>.