Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Terry Cox <te...@meta-concepts.com> on 2008/02/01 10:43:00 UTC

Mailing lists

Couple of minor issues I have noticed:

Bamboo build notices are still being delivered to the old
geronimo.apache.org address rather than the new one.

Some mailings in servicemix-users are also still going to the geronimo
address, so we may have an incorrect URL somewhere.

Terry

Re: Mailing lists

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 09:43 +0000 (GMT Standard Time), Terry Cox
<te...@meta-concepts.com> wrote:
> Couple of minor issues I have noticed:
>
> Bamboo build notices are still being delivered to the old
> geronimo.apache.org address rather than the new one.

Yeah, we probably need to update it.

> Some mailings in servicemix-users are also still going to the geronimo
> address, so we may have an incorrect URL somewhere.

I believe that messages can still be sent to the old mailing list
address and they are forwarded to the new list address. That's how
most mailing lists are handled at the ASF when they're moved.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/