Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andrei Chiritescu <an...@netrom.ro> on 2006/01/09 16:37:21 UTC

problem detecting the changed files when using the reset service

Hi,

When using a development environment(use the reset service or disable
the cache) I have noticed that when the file size has not changed(but
the contents did) tapestry did not reloaded that resource(page/jwc/script).
So, I guess, that tapestry marks as changed and reloads a file if the
size differs. This can be very annoying when I have a typo or something
in the file and after the fix I have same size.
Is there any quick fix for this? However, if the fix would mean a loss
in performance I don t think it would be welcomed ;)

Regards,
Andrei Chiritescu

PS: I'm using tapestry 3.0.2. Does this make a difference? Is it fixed
in 3.0.3 or 4?