Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Yong Zhang <yo...@apache.org> on 2021/02/17 07:12:17 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Pulsar 2.7.1 Release

Hi all,

I hope you've all been doing well. It has been two months since we released
the Apache Pulsar
2.7.0. We have a lot of fixes already merged. So I would like to start to
prepare our next patch
release in the next few days.

You can find the whole change list of the 2.7.1 release from:

https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pulls?q=is%3Apr+label%3Arelease%2F2.7.1

If I missed some features, please let me know. And if some PRs can't
complete in a few days,
the owner can help check if we should include them in 2.7.1 or push them to
the next release version.

Thanks,
Yong

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Pulsar 2.7.1 Release

Posted by Lari Hotari <La...@hotari.net>.
+1

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
I am happy to see the 2.7.1 release!

+1

Enrico

Posted by Anonymitaet _ <an...@hotmail.com>.
    +1

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Guangning E <eg...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks,
Guangning

Yong Zhang <yo...@apache.org> 于2021年2月17日周三 下午3:12写道:

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
I am still new to the community. Please bear with me.
I am fine with not upgrading BK

But I would like to understand why we do not want the  upgrade from BK
4.12 to 4.12 for 2.7.1
when we committed to upgrade from BK 4.10 to 4.11 on brach-2.6 for Pulsar 2.6.3
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/8604

The changes from 4.10 to 4.11 are pretty important,
but there is no such much difference between 4.12 to 4.13, if we keep
ZooKeeper 3.5

Regards
Enrico

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.