Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Norbert Klein <no...@infosecprojects.net> on 2015/10/26 11:06:07 UTC

Project name is set to NULL if a project is deleted

Hi all,

if we delete a project, the name of the project is set to NULL in the
database and thus does not appear in the usage records.
But the display_text ist still available. This makes no sense imho.

We have no chance to display project names of deleted projects in a
monthly report for example.
Looks like a bug?

Regards
Norbert
--
www.infosecprojects.net <http://www.infosecprojects.net/>

AW: Project name is set to NULL if a project is deleted

Posted by "Jochim, Ingo" <In...@bautzen-it.de>.
Changing the status of a project should be good enough in case of deleting it.
Is there any reason why the name get's deleted as well?

Regards,
Ingo

This email was Virus checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

--