Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "DeGraff, Adam" <ad...@rsasecurity.com> on 2004/07/15 23:09:29 UTC

Log4j.xml in classpath when running tests

Hi all!

Congratulations on producing Maven 1.0!  Thanks for everyone's hard work
and dedication.

What is the best way to get a log4j.xml into the classpath when running
tests?  Can I add an xml file into the dependency list?  Thanks.

-Adam

Re: Log4j.xml in classpath when running tests

Posted by "Craig S. Cottingham" <cr...@cottingham.net>.
On Jul 15, 2004, at 16:09, DeGraff, Adam wrote:

> What is the best way to get a log4j.xml into the classpath when running
> tests?  Can I add an xml file into the dependency list?  Thanks.

In project.xml:

     <unitTest>
       <includes>
         <include>**/Test*.java</include>
       </includes>
       <resources>
         <resource>
           <directory>${basedir}/src/test/conf</directory>
           <includes>
             <include>*.properties</include>

             <!-- this is the line of interest -->
             <include>log4j.xml</include>