Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Eric Woods <em...@vt.edu> on 2010/06/21 05:09:36 UTC

[libcloud] Java Development

Hey guys,

I've put another code drop of the Java development for Apache libcloud on JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD-33.

All core API calls are working for the IBM driver: listNodes, listSizes, listImages, listLocations, rebootNode, destroyNode, and createNode for proof of concept.  Feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Again, is it possible to get a separate sandbox or branch in the libcloud repository?  The code is maturing rapidly, and I'd like for the community to have full access to observe and comment on the development process.

Thanks,
- Eric W.

Re: [libcloud] Java Development

Posted by Mike Mayo <mi...@rackspace.com>.
+1 for a new branch.  it would be really nice to track the progress of this live.

On Jun 20, 2010, at 8:09 PM, Eric Woods wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I've put another code drop of the Java development for Apache libcloud on JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LIBCLOUD-33.
>
> All core API calls are working for the IBM driver: listNodes, listSizes, listImages, listLocations, rebootNode, destroyNode, and createNode for proof of concept.  Feedback is welcome and appreciated.
>
> Again, is it possible to get a separate sandbox or branch in the libcloud repository?  The code is maturing rapidly, and I'd like for the community to have full access to observe and comment on the development process.
>
> Thanks,
> - Eric W.

at abuse@rackspace.com, and delete the original message.
Your cooperation is appreciated.

Re: [libcloud] Java Development

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
+1 on making a separate branch or sandbox or a branch under a sandbox
area, we use the same approach in Apache OpenEJB.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

than your best."