Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> on 2008/02/12 00:38:46 UTC

[Result] [vote] Request Graduation to a TLP

Hi,

All the votes are +1, so the vote is accepted. Here, the list of voters:

bindins: Vincent S., Dennis L., Trygve, Lukas, Dan F., Joakim, Jason, Jesse,
Brett, Carlos, Rahul, Maria, Arnaud, Olivier, John, Vincent M., Emmanuel
non-bindings: Napoleon, Henri, Dan, Edwin, Vivek

Thanks,
Emmanuel

Re: [Result] [vote] Request Graduation to a TLP

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 12, 2008 12:49 AM, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:

> Dan found his way in twice :)

oops.

> Adding Wendy, that's 17 votes from the Maven PMC - a great turn out.
>
> I will post it for the board to consider at the next meeting (Feb 20).

Thanks Brett.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Dan found his way in twice :)