Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Bruce Perryman <bp...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/28 20:06:40 UTC

New to Cocoon2 - Can't start - No errors

Hi,

I got the latest Cocoon2 source from CVS, built it
successfully and place the cocoon.war file in my
CATALINA_HOME/webapps directory. When trying to access
http://localhost:8080/cocoon, it hangs and reports no
errors in the log files.
I'm using J2SDK1.4 on RedHat7.1 and I've tried both TC
4.02 and 4.01. I'm currently on working with TC4.01
because a lot of postings on this site discourages
4.02.
I've also tried some of the suggestions posted on the
site (ie: copying jar files to TCs common/lib dir) but
nothing seems to work.
Any help, manual, readme, etc. would be appreciated greatly.

http://greetings.yahoo.com