Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Denise Mangano <De...@complusdata.com> on 2002/12/23 06:43:22 UTC

RE: [OT] Configuring mod_jk - Again! [getting desperate]

My apologies if I was getting off topic, but thank you for your help just
the same.  I made some further permission changes, and I can now access the
html files - having a different problem and will post new thread.

Thanks again.
Denise

Posted by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com>.
I considered your post on-Topic:  I was just trying to prevent it from
drifting :-).  AFAIK, there are at most a couple of Apache/httpd developers
subscribed to this list (and, I'm not one of them),  so I just wanted any
Apache/httpd related thread to jump to the httpd-users list.

Glad that I could help :-).