Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Aram W. Mirzadeh" <aw...@qosina.com> on 1996/02/20 15:51:42 UTC

#include

I was playing around with a java script, and when I was finished with the
final touches, I simply using a server-side <!--#include file="java.html">
in the middle of a index.html file.  The  server seems to only send upto
and including the #include parameter, and stops sending the rest of the
file.  Is this normal?

<Aram>

P.S. I also get a message
[ date ] httpd: premature EOF in parsed file <loc of file > in the error log.

Re: #include

Posted by Brian Behlendorf <br...@organic.com>.
Remember, only a "-->" can end an SGML comment.  Apache is strict about
this, and JavaScript is actually a good reason to be strict about it.

So, you need to have <!--#include file="java.html"--> instead.

	Brian