Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io> on 2011/11/19 06:58:11 UTC

bringing git to the asf

An update to the group. These are the two primary points of
collaboration for bringing Git to the ASF:

- https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Git_At_Apache_Guide
- https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/GitSuccessCriteria

Please join the Couch mailing list to help out:

- http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/

Re: bringing git to the asf

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@gmail.com>.
CouchDB Wiki Username: DaveJohnson

Re: bringing git to the asf

Posted by Michael Brooks <mi...@michaelbrooks.ca>.

Re: bringing git to the asf

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
+1, FilMaj is mine

Re: bringing git to the asf

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
On Nov 22, 2011 6:53 AM, "Christian Grobmeier" <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >>I have asked at couchdb-dev to get access
> >
> > Christian, is this for all of "us" at callback or on a per-account
basis?

> I am not sure. But after I have got access, somebody else needed to
> ask for it. It is likely that anybody who wants to write this page has
> to ask. We can collect WikiNames and ask for access for all of course.
> Just need the Wiki names of folks

Can we just open it up to all committers, is a wiki, it maintains history.

Falling that please add RossGardlee

Re: bringing git to the asf

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

Re: bringing git to the asf

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Re: bringing git to the asf

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
<bd...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 6:58 AM, Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io> wrote:
>> ...These are the two primary points of
>> collaboration for bringing Git to the ASF:
>>
>> - https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/Git_At_Apache_Guide
>> - https://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/GitSuccessCriteria
>
> I'm logged in but both still say "immutable page", do I need to
> request write access somewhere?

I have asked at couchdb-dev to get access

>> Please join the Couch mailing list to help out:
>>
>> - http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/
>
> I'd suggest using a [git] marker in subject lines when discussing git
> on that list, to avoid interfering too much with couchdb project
> discussions.

+1

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: bringing git to the asf

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

>I'd suggest using a [git] marker in subject lines when discussing git
>on that list, to avoid interfering too much with couchdb project
>discussions.
>
>-Bertrand

+1

Re: bringing git to the asf