Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2008/05/19 18:45:26 UTC

[ANN] REMINDER HBase User Group Meeting 3: Tomorrow night, May 20th, in San Franciso

See http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/672690/?ps=6
Thanks,
St.Ack

Re: [ANN] REMINDER HBase User Group Meeting 3: Tomorrow night, May 20th, in San Franciso

Posted by Naama Kraus <na...@gmail.com>.
Great, thanks. Naama

--
oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo
00 oo 00 oo

Re: [ANN] REMINDER HBase User Group Meeting 3: Tomorrow night, May 20th, in San Franciso

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.

Posted by Naama Kraus <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi,