Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com> on 2012/09/29 16:23:22 UTC

Do we really need the all directory?

It seems a bit redundant.  What problem is it solving?

Regards,
Alan

Re: Do we really need the all directory?

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 10/1/12 7:17 AM, Ashish a écrit :
> Alan,
>
> Please update the Wiki as of now. We are still in the process of
> migrating to new CMS, and as of now none of MINA pages have been
> migrated as of now.

Just FTR, the wiki will remain, but will not be the base for our
websites. So if you have to add some new pages in Confluence, feel free
to do so.

We are still waiting for infra to create the staging repository. I'll
ping them this week.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Do we really need the all directory?

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
Alan,

Please update the Wiki as of now. We are still in the process of
migrating to new CMS, and as of now none of MINA pages have been
migrated as of now.

thanks
ashish

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: Do we really need the all directory?

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 10/1/12 6:47 AM, Alan D. Cabrera a écrit :
> On Sep 29, 2012, at 8:28 PM, Emmanuel L�charny wrote:
>
>> Le 9/29/12 8:01 PM, Alan D. Cabrera a �crit :
>>> Seems like overkill.  Anyone mind if I remove it and move trunk/tags/branches into a new mina directory?
>> No, go ahead (if nobody objects -lazzy consensus, etc...).
>
> I need to update the documentation and any hudson jobs we have.  How does out new CMS system work these days?

Crap... The move breaks the build :/

I'm gonna fix that.

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Do we really need the all directory?

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.