Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2013/03/07 02:33:12 UTC

Q, Integration Classic Hama with current bigtop trunk

Hi gurus,

Currently TRUNK is based on Hadoop 2.0, right? We (Hama team) are
think about addressing HDFS 2.0 compatibility issue first to support
'classic Hama cluster mode' on top of existing Hadoop 2.0 cluster,
before YARN integration. My question is - once compatibility issue has
been solved, can I start to integrate classic Hama with bigtop TRUNK?

Thanks.
--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: Q, Integration Classic Hama with current bigtop trunk

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Thank you for letting us know about them.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bruno Mahé <bm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bruno Mahé <bm...@apache.org>.