Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Trevor <tr...@compusmart.ab.ca> on 2003/03/02 04:57:08 UTC

Tomcat running under IIS

Hello,

I am trying to run IIS and tomcat in an application, with each on its own machine.
I can run Tomcat under IIS using the isapi_redirect if they are on the same machine, but I cannot figure out how to separate the two(on different machines).
I am running IIS 5.0 and tomcat 4.06

Is there a reference that you can point me to that would show how this is done, ie what files go on each computer, what the workers.properties, server.xml, uriworkermap.properties, and any other files that needs to be changed.

Thank you in advance for any help that you can give me.
Trevor Schaffrick