Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Guido Medina <te...@colombus.cu> on 2000/04/06 17:55:33 UTC

Needing suggestions...

 OK, I have apache web server 1.3.9 with the connector with Tomcat, I guess is the best choice to manage the sites with Apache and connect to Tomcat than manage all with tomcat.
  Is posible to simulate virtual host with apache when you are requesting .jsp ?

Thanks a lot for the answers...

Guido :-)

Re: Needing suggestions...

Posted by Shachor Gal <sh...@techunix.technion.ac.il>.
 It is possible, look at the user's guide:
http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/uguide/tomcat_ug.html

	Gal Shachor