Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Stan Silvert <st...@jboss.com> on 2006/04/05 18:55:49 UTC

JSF 1.2 Tasks now in Jira

Last night I finally finished putting all the JSF 1.2 (JSR-252) tasks in
Jira.  My fingers are sore, but at least it's done.

There are lots of interesting new features to work on, so just assign
yourself to whatever you are interested in.  Hopefully, we will be able
to start committing code for this shortly after the 1.1.2 release is
done.

I'm already hard at work on some of these.  So, as Tom Sawyer would say,
"Can I get you a paint brush?"

Stan Silvert

JBoss, Inc.

ssilvert@jboss.com