Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit vavaldas <ro...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/16 17:44:49 UTC

Re: Rohit Vavaldas - GSoC - 2018

Hi Daan,

Can you suggest me on how the new API should handle the virtual router?
As the old router is not able to recognize upgraded system VM. Should a new
VR be created and replace the old one within this API call?
Can you brief me on how the version update procedure which upgrades with
System VMs, be in common ground with upgrade process of individual
instances?

Thanks,
Rohit Vavaldas

--
Thanks and Regards
Rohit Vavaldas

Re: Rohit Vavaldas - GSoC - 2018

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Just to add some other information. There is a PR to externalize system VMs
templates. Then, administrators would be able to customize system VMs
template as they do with virtual router.

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: Rohit Vavaldas - GSoC - 2018

Posted by Rohit vavaldas <ro...@gmail.com>.