Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com> on 2008/02/05 01:28:32 UTC

Review changes to component extensions API

Woden devs,

WODEN-47 provides some additions and some changes to the Component
extensions programming model. I have committed the code changes to the
'woden47' branch in SVN and am now ready to merge these changes into
trunk. I will investigate dependencies in Axis2 first and provide patches
or coordinate code changes with the Axis2 devs.

I have created a new Woden wiki page to describe the background,
requirements and solution for WODEN-47:

http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Woden/WSDLExtensionChanges

Please post to the list if you want to discuss any of this or raise any
concerns.

regards,
John Kaputin

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: Review changes to component extensions API

Posted by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Lawrence,
Thanks for the feedback. The original requirement came from Glen Daniels,
CC'd above - I'll let him know about the JIRA and the wiki page. I
uploaded an Axis2 patch to WODEN-47 last night - the required Axis2 code
changes are all within the WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder class.

regards,

John Kaputin