Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2000/11/27 00:05:29 UTC

[Xalan2j][C2] Regression in Xalan2J

Scott,

Enclosed in the Bugs.ZIP there are two files PAUL.XSP and XSP.XSL. We hava a Xalan.JAR built on
9:49AM EST Nov 21, 2000. The sample works with that version. But the latest Xalan from CVS gives
us the following error.

    "Could not find template named: process-first-element"

Can you please fix the problem and let us know. Please see foo.orig.xml which contains the valid
output. You can use this to compare the output. We have one more problem which i will write to you
about after we get a fix for this one.

Thanks,
dims

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

Re: [Xalan2j][C2] Regression in Xalan2J

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
Davanum Srinivas wrote:

> Scott,
>
> Enclosed in the Bugs.ZIP there are two files PAUL.XSP and XSP.XSL. We hava a Xalan.JAR built on
> 9:49AM EST Nov 21, 2000. The sample works with that version. But the latest Xalan from CVS gives
> us the following error.
>
>     "Could not find template named: process-first-element"
>
> Can you please fix the problem and let us know. Please see foo.orig.xml which contains the valid
> output. You can use this to compare the output.

Dims --

I just checked in a change to fix this bug.  Thanks for finding it!

Gary

Re: [Xalan2j][C2] Regression in Xalan2J

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.