Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Matt Kangas <ka...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/01 23:56:06 UTC

hadoop api docs missing on lucene.apache.org?

http://lucene.apache.org/hadoop/docs/api/ is returning 404 for me today.

This is at 5:50pm EST, June 1. Is something broken, or merely in-
progress?

--
Matt Kangas / kangas@gmail.com

Re: hadoop api docs missing on lucene.apache.org?

Posted by Konstantin Shvachko <sh...@yahoo-inc.com>.
My nightly build on Windows failed indeed.
Something wrong with AllTestDriver.java

--Konst

Posted by Matt Kangas <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.