Posted to user@ant.apache.org by shreedhar natarajan <sh...@ami.com> on 2006/01/03 22:07:15 UTC

RE: [SPAM] - Re: Problem: Ant's SQL task does not support copy via indirection - Bayesian Filter detected spam

Is there a way to execute all sub-builds with a single subant call.

For eg.

 <subant target="">
      <fileset dir="." includes="*/build.xml"/>
 </subant>

The above call builds all sub-builds in current directory. I need to handle nested directories(not only the first level but also subsequent levels).

Thanks,
Shreedhar

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Hi Shreedhar

please start a new thread with a fresh subject when you post an
unrelated question.

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006, shreedhar natarajan <sh...@ami.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to execute all sub-builds with a single subant call.

Sure.

> For eg.
>
>  <subant target="">
>       <fileset dir="." includes="*/build.xml"/>
>  </subant>
>
> The above call builds all sub-builds in current directory. I need to
> handle nested directories(not only the first level but also
> subsequent levels).

Just use the correct pattern (read up on Directory Based Tasks in the
Ant manual).  One option would be includes="**/build.xml".

Stefan