Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by K Yoshimoto <ke...@sdsc.edu> on 2017/12/08 21:51:27 UTC

current documentation, user GPG in credential store?

Hi,

 Is this the current API documentation:
http://airavata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/AiravataApi/
http://airavata.apache.org/api-docs/0.16/

 Also, I'm wondering if credential score might be
usable to store end user credentials and associated info.

Kenneth

Re: [SciGaP-Project] Re: current documentation, user GPG in credential store?

Posted by K Yoshimoto <ke...@sdsc.edu>.
Thanks, Suresh.

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Kenneth,