Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <vi...@fintecheando.mx> on 2021/10/20 04:58:33 UTC

SonarQube Analysis Results

Hello Fineract Community,

Today the SonarQube at SonarCloud is publishing the results of the
Fineract's Source Code Analysis.

https://sonarcloud.io/dashboard?id=apache_fineract

The results will give us visibility about the improvements that can be done
for improving the QA.

Now working also in the Fineract-CN repositories and I will let you know
the results.

Regards

Victor

Re: SonarQube Analysis Results

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.
Great job!
It would be nice using the scanner during the build to post coverage.
https://medium.com/backend-habit/generate-codecoverage-report-with-jacoco-and-sonarqube-ed15c4045885
:)

Re: SonarQube Analysis Results

Posted by VICTOR MANUEL ROMERO RODRIGUEZ <vi...@fintecheando.mx>.
Hello James.

We use the automated tools for having insights about the potential issues.
The projects that we had last year pushed us to do improvements because the
technical teams use SonarQube, Nexus, Sonatype, etc, etc and they marked
the SonarQube as findings. There were false positives of course but we had
to give a technical explanation about them.

i.e. I have opened a ticket about some findings
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-1415 and the PR is here
https://github.com/apache/fineract/pull/1908 (not the fixes have been
applied)

Awasum, thanks for the tip, I will try Sonarlint.

[image: image.png]

Regards

Posted by Giorgio Zoppi <gi...@gmail.com>.
My apologies Victor, it was my fault.