Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Blake McBride <bl...@gmail.com> on 2022/08/18 19:37:11 UTC

Simple navigation question

Greetings,

I am using NetBeans 14.  I have a simple navigation question (in Java).

Let's say I have many classes in a package hierarchy.  I am editing a
particular file / class.  I want to click something so that my "Packages"
window selects the file I am editing.

Seems like a simple need.  I just can't figure out how to do it.

Sure appreciate any help.

Blake McBride

Re: Simple navigation question

Posted by Blake McBride <bl...@gmail.com>.
Perfect.  Thanks!

Posted by "Mark A. Flacy" <mf...@verizon.net.INVALID>.

Posted by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com>.
ctrl+shift+1 opens/selects the file in the Projects window. 2 for Files,
3 for Favorites.

Posted by Bernd Michaely <in...@bernd-michaely.de>.
… plus you can configure toolbar buttons:

Bernd

Posted by Thomas Wolf <tj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Patrik Karlström <pa...@trixon.se>.
Do what,