Posted to dev@tamaya.apache.org by Anatole Tresch <at...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/08 07:01:58 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Tamaya 0.4-incubating-RC5

I am happy to close thiis vote with an overall YES result, in detail:

4 binding +1 votes (PPMC):
  Julian Feinauer
  Anatole Tresch
  Werner Keil
  Phil Ottlinger

2 non-binding +1 votes:
  William Lieurance
  Aaaron Coburn

0 -1 votes.

I will open the incubator vote within next days.

J Anatole

--
*Anatole Tresch*
PPMC Member Apache Tamaya

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release of Apache Tamaya 0.4-incubating-RC5

Posted by Julian Feinauer <j....@pragmaticminds.de>.
Hi Anatole,

thanks and gratz!
As I am IPMC member my vote carries over to the incubator vote, so you can already state in your vote mail my +1 (so only 2 more needed).

Best
Julian