Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Sabherwal, Balvinder (MBS)" <Ba...@mortgagefamily.com> on 2002/01/22 20:17:24 UTC

RE: internal server error on executing cgi's

>hi there,
>
>i have problems with my cgi-scripts in apache.
>test-cgi works everywhere just perfect in cgi-bin.
>outside cgi-bin it works too, when i rename it to "test-cgi.cgi".
>BUT nothing else is working!
>i tried to install several cgi-scripts, but none is working so far.
>Everytime i try to access them via browser, i get an internal server error.
>
>chmod, chown and group settings are ok, but they still dont work.
>
>any idea?

Pls poet the error message from the errorlog of the apache server.

Re: internal server error on executing cgi's

Posted by Hendrik Daldrup <He...@t-online.de>.
hi there,

sry i just found the error...
i didnt know cgi-scripts have to be chmod 755!
lol, i know why i am used to php ;)
(no offence)

cu and thx for ur help offer!

hendrik