Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Alexander Schatten <al...@gmx.net> on 2001/04/13 23:18:26 UTC

Experiences with IBM Alphaworks: Web-Services Toolkit? Receive Exception...

I tried the IBM Alphaworks: Web-Services Toolkit (Wizard); It starts
with no problems, finds my class, but when "finishing" the wizard, I
receivt the following class not found exception (short):

Exception occurred during event dispatching:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/nassl/NasslException
        at
com.ibm.wstk.swrapper.writers.DocWriterFactory.makeDocWriter(DocWriterFactory.java:24)

        at
com.ibm.wstk.swrapper.ui.WizardUIPanel.actionPerformed(WizardUIPanel.java:152)

        at
com.ibm.wstk.swrapper.ui.ConfirmPanel.actionPerformed(ConfirmPanel.java:110)

        at
javax.swing.AbstractButton.fireActionPerformed(AbstractButton.java:1450)

I searched for the com.ibm.nassl.NasslException class in the
distribution, but could not find it; moreover there are no hints about
this topic in the documentation (at least, I could not find any).

has somebody an idea about this??

thanks in advance..

Alex