Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org> on 2004/06/22 00:38:10 UTC

Apache HTTP Server 2.0.50-rc1 tarballs available for testing

Hi,

I've tagged the tree (STRIKER_2_0_50_RC1) and uploaded associated
tarballs to:

  http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/

Please test and report.

Thanks!

Sander

Re: Apache HTTP Server 2.0.50-rc1 tarballs available for testing

Posted by Sander Temme <sa...@temme.net>.
On Jun 21, 2004, at 4:04 PM, André Malo wrote:

>> Please test and report.
>
> It's 2.1-dev.

Yeah, looks like you tagged the trunk:

[sctemme@MonaLisa] httpd-2.0 $ cvs log STATUS  | head -40

RCS file: /home/cvspublic/httpd-2.0/STATUS,v
Working file: STATUS
head: 1.777
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
         STRIKER_2_0_50_RC1: 1.777
         arelease: 1.1.1.1
         avendor: 1.1.1
         APACHE_2_0_49: 1.751.2.749

The tip of the 2.0 branch STATUS file is 1.751.2.933.

S.

Posted by Sander Striker <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Sander Striker <st...@apache.org> wrote:

> I've tagged the tree (STRIKER_2_0_50_RC1) and uploaded associated
> tarballs to:
>
>   http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
> Please test and report.

It's 2.1-dev.

nd
--
Das einzige, das einen Gebäudekollaps (oder auch einen
thermonuklearen Krieg) unbeschadet übersteht, sind Kakerlaken

Re: Apache HTTP Server 2.0.50-rc1 tarballs available for testing

Posted by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de>.
* Sander Striker <st...@apache.org> wrote:

> I've tagged the tree (STRIKER_2_0_50_RC1) and uploaded associated
> tarballs to:
>
>   http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
> Please test and report.

It's 2.1-dev.