Posted to openrelevance-dev@lucene.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com> on 2011/03/02 03:51:12 UTC

Google Side-by-Side

Hi,

I haven't seen this mentioned here, so I'm sharing:
http://code.google.com/p/sxse/

It *looks* like it's meant for comparing GSA vs. ___________, meaning that we
may not be able to use it to compare any search engine to any other search
engine, but I haven't double-checked.  Even if it's limited to GSA vs.
____________, one can look at the UI and functionality and simply build an app
that does the same, but is not limited to GSA.

Otis
----

Re: Google Side-by-Side

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.