Posted to users@felix.apache.org by "Kirchev, Lazar" <l....@sap.com> on 2010/10/20 07:35:14 UTC

Gogo 0.6.1 binaries not available on felis download site

Hello,

Currently the Gogo 0.6.1 binaries cannot be downloaded from the Felix download site - the links do not work. When the jars will be available for download?

Regards,
Lazar

Re: Gogo 0.6.1 binaries not available on felis download site

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
  On 10/19/10 23:35, Kirchev, Lazar wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Currently the Gogo 0.6.1 binaries cannot be downloaded from the Felix download site - the links do not work. When the jars will be available for download?

Sorry, my fault, forgot to upload them. Until the changes propagate, you
can get them from the Maven repository.

-> richard