Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Tom Utiger <to...@dataempowerment.com> on 2004/11/11 18:14:13 UTC

Are there Websphere issues?

We are exploring using Hivemind with Websphere. We are interested in any
feedback or "how to" on integration issues that we might run into by going
down this path.

Thanks

Tom

Re: Are there Websphere issues?

Posted by "David J. M. Karlsen" <da...@davidkarlsen.com>.
Tom Utiger wrote:

> We are exploring using Hivemind with Websphere. We are interested in
> any feedback or "how to" on integration issues that we might run into
> by going down this path.
>

> Thanks

I'm using it under WAS5.0.x.
Works like a charm.

You should be aware that WAS loads commons-logging and hivemind depends
on commons-logging. So use the WAS50x commons-logging or change the
classloading-strategy if you add your own version. (parent-last in such
a case).