Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Carrie Yu <ca...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/24 13:36:14 UTC

Questions about load data in Kylin

Hi Kylin,

I am a master student who is currently working on a project about to load
data in Apache Kylin. And I would like to know about it. Do you know how or
do you have any ideas on how to load a million rows of data ( CSV file)
into the Kylin environment? My Kylin is installed on AWS EMR.

My Kylin version is 3.0.2.

I would be appreciated if you can help. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you

Sincerely,

Carrie

Re: Questions about load data in Kylin

Posted by Carrie Yu <ca...@gmail.com>.
Also, I created the hive table, but when I tried to create the cube, it
stuck on the step 1 for so long and the log said no data available . Can
you please advise ?

Posted by Carrie Yu <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Xiaoxiang,

Posted by Xiaoxiang Yu <xx...@apache.org>.