Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Eugene <ht...@infosatgeomatica.com> on 2004/10/05 19:00:25 UTC

[users@httpd] OT: php_info()

Hi all! Guys, I'm offtopic with this question, but I dont want to
subscribe on php users list just to ask one question. So, I've
installed on Windows machine (dev. box), PHP 5.0.1. All works fine
except php_info(); My php.ini is exact the same like on two others
boxes and all works fine there. This installation of PHP works fine
also, but it shows a blank page when I'm trying php_info(). What can
be the possible problem? Sorry for offtopic. Thanks in advance.

--
Best regards,
 Eugene                          mailto:httpd.subscribe@infosatgeomatica.com

[users@httpd] SOLVED: php_info()

Posted by Eugene <ht...@infosatgeomatica.com>.
Hello Geoff, its my fault. Its a new firewall's plugin embedded in mail
client and its killing me with my mails:) I should configure this thing...

Anyway, i have this:
error_reporting  =  E_ALL
display_errors = On

Its strange, because I've just installed 5.0.2 with the same php.ini(!)
and all works fine!

Maybe, its a bug of 5.0.1?
No errors in logs, nothing, all clear, all working, except "info( )".
Thats why I was confused...

Ok, I can say that problem solved, but now I cant trust
hello_php for testing my first run of PHP after installation.

Thank you for help!

Re: [users@httpd] OT: php_info()

Posted by Geoff Hartman <ge...@fivepack.net>.
No, sorry what I thought was the function is phpinfo() & you had a "_" in
there. So what I figured is since the default config for php.ini in  windows
is to have error_reporting off, then I thought I would suggest the function
as phpinfo() instead of what you had as php_info() that's all... did not
mean to offend, just trying to help.

Posted by Eugene <ht...@infosatgeomatica.com>.

Re: [users@httpd] OT: php_info()

Posted by Geoff Hartman <ge...@fivepack.net>.