Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/15 17:12:42 UTC

Re: tr:table rendering cusomizations

#4 can partly be done;  there's a skin property for the number of rows
above which we'll show pagination both above and below.  I forget
what the default is.  There's no support for only showing it below -
that'd be a straightforward enhancement.

We used to have a facet that handled #3 - "actions".   Not
sure why we got rid of it...

#2 would be a relatively simple enhancement - Show All Details
could be turned into an icon (icons can be text or images), then
it'd be customizable.

#1 would be harder. :)

-- Adam