Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Pavel Petroshenko <pa...@petroshenko.com> on 2018/05/11 18:08:17 UTC

Ignite v2.6 release dates

Igniters,

Is the schedule for v2.6 finalized already? If I want a feature/component
I'm working on to get into the release, when should it be (code/feature)
frozen? Thanks.

p.

Re: Ignite v2.6 release dates

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Right, it depends on the community. I'm just sharing how the process works
in general.

--
Denis

Re: Ignite v2.6 release dates