Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Amandeep Singh <as...@quark.com> on 2007/08/29 02:00:50 UTC

Complex data types in Axis2 WSDL

Hi,

We are moving from Axis1 to Axis2. We have a web service which defines a
method like

QContentData processRequest(QRequest request);

QRequest is the base class, which is inherited by many other request
classes. In Axis1, we had written a wsdd file which has bean definitions
for these request classes, and those beans were visible in wsdl.

When we move to Axis2, wsdl is generated automatically, and all is
visible is QRequest and QContentData. How can I make sure that all my
request classes (inheriting from QRequest) are available in wsdl?

Thanks in advance

Aman

RE: Complex data types in Axis2 WSDL

Posted by Amandeep Singh <as...@quark.com>.
Thanks.

Use a WSDL-first development model. Don't let Axis2 generate your WSDL
for you.

Anne

Posted by Anne Thomas Manes <at...@gmail.com>.