Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by JulianS <js...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/19 01:47:11 UTC

Suckerfish Dropdowns contributed to Wicketstuff

I've checked in wicketstuff-suckerfish and wicketstuff-suckerfish-examples.
I've improved my original code as follows:

- Dropdowns are built hierarchically from fragments so in theory there's no
limit to how many levels deep you can go
- Associating a link with any menu item is optional, so for example you can
have a top-level menu bar with no links, just labels
-Tested with IE6, IE7 and FF2

Julian

Re: Suckerfish Dropdowns contributed to Wicketstuff

Posted by tsuresh <su...@hotmail.com>.
Thank you JulianS for this panel and improving the previous version.

Posted by Ryan Sonnek <ry...@gmail.com>.
Whoo hoo!

Nice work.  I hope that this is well accepted by the wicket community.
 Yet another example of how easy it is to integrate some *excellent*
javascript libraries into wicket.

Posted by JulianS <js...@yahoo.com>.
I have fixed the problem. Please try it again and let me know if it works.
Julian

Posted by tsuresh <su...@hotmail.com>.

Improvements to Wicketstuff Suckerfish Dropdowns

Posted by JulianS <js...@yahoo.com>.
I have checked in the following minor improvements:

- Changed references to Link to AbstractLink to make the implementation more
general
- Added a down or right arrow icon if there are children
- Upgraded to Wicket 1.3.1

See
https://wicket-stuff.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/wicket-stuff/trunk/wicketstuff-suckerfish
and