Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2008/04/07 22:17:07 UTC

Re: Shall we create a dedicated CWiki space for FtpServer?

My turn to reply to an ancient thread :-)

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 12:04 PM, 이희승 (Trustin Lee) <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  Yes, I know we had a dedicated CWiki space before and Niklas moved all
>  pages.  However, I thought it might make more sense to revert this back
>  because AsyncWeb already has its own CWiki space.  IMO, all subprojects
>  need to have its own CWiki space, or none at all for consistency.

Yes, moving the pages over made me realize some serious deficiencies
with the merged spaces, such as several obvious page name clashes
(Building, Downloads and so on). Theses resulted in prefixed page
names (e.g. ftpserver-downloads) where it made sense. Over all, I
think this just leads to confusion when editing the wiki.

Therefore, I agree that we should probably move them apart again and
I'll be volunteering (if not delighted) to reverse my job :-)

Then, the FtpServer wiki could be exported to a /ftpserver directory
beneath the main MINA site. I also think we need menu items in the
left hand menu for the subprojects.

/niklas

Re: Shall we create a dedicated CWiki space for FtpServer?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
2008/4/15 Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>:
> On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 9:08 AM, "이희승 (Trustin Lee) <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>  Please ping me when the pages are ready.  Let me finish the auto-export
>>  template then.
>
> I've moved over the pages to the new space so feel free setting up the
> auto-export.

Trustin (or anyone else in the know), have you been able to make any
progress on getting auto-export and rsync working for the FtpServer
wiki? If you don't have the time, feel free to give me some pointers
and I'll see what I can do.

/niklas

Re: Shall we create a dedicated CWiki space for FtpServer?

Posted by 이희승 (Trustin Lee) <t...@gmail.com>.
Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 9:08 AM, "이희승 (Trustin Lee) <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>  Please ping me when the pages are ready.  Let me finish the auto-export
>>  template then.
>
> I've moved over the pages to the new space so feel free setting up the
> auto-export.
>
> I as also thinking about updating our very old logo, maybe something
> based of the MINA logo. Is there an original for the MINA logo
> available somewhere, I'm guessing there's vector based version
> somewhere?

It's here ;)

http://mina.apache.org/artwork.html

Please let me know if you are ready with the new logo.

Cheers,
--
Trustin Lee - Principal Software Engineer, JBoss, Red Hat
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: Shall we create a dedicated CWiki space for FtpServer?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.

Posted by 이희승 (Trustin Lee) <t...@gmail.com>.

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FTPSERVER/Index

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.