Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2014/12/30 17:40:07 UTC

[FALCON] internal error related to identifier resolution (?)

Hi, thanks for finding that.

I forgot to ask you to use [FALCON] in the subject of these discussions (I
changed the subject).  Things like errors in the ABC subsystem might
require advice from Gordon or Darrell.

Thanks,
-Alex

RE: [FALCON] internal error related to identifier resolution (?)

Posted by Gordon Smith <gs...@hotmail.com>.
I'll try to find time to look at this later in the month.

- Gordon

Posted by Darrell Loverin <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Darrell Loverin <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Left Right <ol...@gmail.com>.
Yes, if I replace it with "get" it compiles alright. `get' isn't a
reserved word nor a keyword. Not according to ECMA anyway. There is
AS3 code in the wild which uses this as a property name, so this must
be a problem with the lexer. In general, it does seem like a good idea
to make `get' a keyword, but then it would had to be advertised as an
incompatibility with the old compiler. I don't think there are that
many people who will be affected.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Darrell Loverin <da...@gmail.com>.