Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Colin Chalmers <co...@maxware.nl> on 2003/02/12 13:09:00 UTC

preGoal problems

Hi all,

I've got a wee problem with a preGoal which is being run twice. I'm using b7 and trying to check out src from VSS before compiling. If I run "maven site" the preGoal below is run twice. How can I do this more efficiently?

/c

<snip>
  <preGoal name="java:compile">

     <delete dir="${java.src.local}"/>

     <vssget localPath="${java.src.local}"
      recursive="true"
      login="${config.vss.uid},${config.vss.pwd}"
      serverPath="${vss.server.path}"
      vsspath="${vss.project}"
      writable="true">
     </vssget>
  </preGoal>
</snip>

Re: continuous integration

Posted by Jean-François El Fouly <je...@wanadoo.fr>.
If I understand the question, I would answer that this functionality is
provided through built-in support for gump.

Re: preGoal problems

Posted by Colin Chalmers <co...@maxware.nl>.
Hi Colin,

Thanx for your comments. I've changed what was a preGoal to a goal in itself
(getSource), however now this has run everytime I run maven on this project.
Is it possible to change this so that it's only run in combination with
specific goals?

/c

turbine-maven-user-help@jakarta.apache.org

continuous integration