Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/11/01 11:22:23 UTC

[Cocoon Wiki] Trivial Update of "Schema2CocoonForms" by NielsVanKampenhout

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by NielsVanKampenhout:
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Schema2CocoonForms

  = Feedback wanted =

- I you have difficulties on getting the example up and running, or if you have any comments, please send me an email and I will try to help. Also feel free to add useful info to this Wiki page.
+ If you have difficulties on getting the example up and running, or if you have any comments, please send me an email and I will try to help. Also feel free to add useful info to this Wiki page.

  NielsVanKampenhout