Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/30 09:04:41 UTC

rights to deploy artifacts to apache.snapshot

Hi

Seems I can not deploy artifacts to apache.snapshot:
[INFO] Error deploying artifact: Failed to transfer file:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/aries/blueprint/blurpint/0.3.2-SNAPSHOT/blueprint-0.3.2-20110830.065737-1/pom.
Return code is: 401

Could anyone help?

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

Re: rights to deploy artifacts to apache.snapshot

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
On 30 August 2011 08:04, Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Seems I can not deploy artifacts to apache.snapshot:
> [INFO] Error deploying artifact: Failed to transfer file:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/aries/blueprint/blurpint/0.3.2-SNAPSHOT/blueprint-0.3.2-20110830.065737-1/pom.
> Return code is: 401

Since you're an Aries committer and hence your ID is in the aries LDAP
group then I would expect this to work for you. Is this the first time
you've tried to deploy an Aries snapshot - i.e. have you ever had this
working? Are you able to deploy snapshots of other Apache projects
you're committer on? If you are then perhaps it there is something
peculiar with Nexus authorization that means it doesn't just run off
Apache LDAP.

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.
I manaully typed the error message instead of a copy/paste...
The error was not caused by a typo.

-Rex

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.