Posted to users@rave.apache.org by Erin Noe-Payne <er...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/02 18:54:08 UTC

Re: Widget preferences

> With gadgets I'm able to add preferences and then edit those preferences
> from the drop down menu in the upper right corner when displayed in rave.
>
> I'm now trying to use the widget spec and after I add a preference the
> 'edit preferences' menu option is disabled.  Is this supposed to work for
> widgets or am I just doing something wrong.
>
> Brian

Hey Brian, I'm not entirely following your question. Are you making a
distinction between gadgets and widgets? When you say you are using
the widget spec, do you mean updating your opensocial gadget xml to
support a new preference?

Re: Widget preferences

Posted by Erin Noe-Payne <er...@gmail.com>.
However, we do plan to support preferences for wookie widgets as well.
It is our intention that an end user will not know or care about the
specification a gadget / widget is using and see uniform
functionality.

Re: Widget preferences

Posted by Matt Franklin <m....@gmail.com>.

Re: Widget preferences