Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Mich Talebzadeh <mi...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/09 07:45:07 UTC

Anyone used Kamanja for real time decision making

Hi,

I am trying to see what Kamanja <http://kamanja.org/> is worth for fraud
detection but as yet have not founf a good  startup guide for it to work.

The diagram below shows what it does in principal with Kafka and Zookeeper.

I was wondering has anyone come across it or make it work even in a single
node cluster?

Thanks

[image: Inline images 1]

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

such loss, damage or destruction.

Re: Anyone used Kamanja for real time decision making

Posted by JB Data <jb...@gmail.com>.
My state of test :

1/ *Try to setup a single node...*
*SetPath.sh* generates *json* config file (i.e.
*ClusterConfig_kafka_v10.json*) , but execution raises *java.lang.Exception:
The MetadataAPI properties from a json file are nolonger supported* !

2/ Using a property file.

*1578 [ERROR] MdMgr$: The File  ($KAMANJA_HOME/config/library_list) is not
found:1579 [ERROR] MdMgr$: Failed to load configuration*
but
$ cat $KAMANJA_HOME/config/library_list
ExtDependencyLibs_2.11-1.6.2.jar
KamanjaInternalDeps_2.11-1.6.2.jar
ExtDependencyLibs2_2.11-1.6.2.jar

3/ try to setup a cluster...
./ClusterInstallDriver.sh --install --apiConfig
../config/MetadataAPIConfig.properties
--clusterConfig ../config/ClusterConfig.json --tarballPath
/srv/downloads/Kamanja-1.6.2_2.11.tar.gz --toScala "2.11"
--skipPrerequisites all

*java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.String cannot be cast to
scala.collection.immutable.Map*

4/ Give up.

@*JB*Δ <http://jbigdata.fr>